- November 1, 2019 11:50 am
- Apply Online
- IT/Software Jobs
- 1 Nov 2019
- Job expires in: 9 days
Position: Technical Architect
Duration: Long Term
|Expertise in Automotive Industry:
Inspirisys Japan has developed a unique value proposition for on-board diagnostics in the automotive market. This is a proven prototype working on cars for display of on-board diagnostics (OBD) data on handheld devices like mobiles, PDAs, Tablets etc. Our expertise of working on different networking protocols has enabled us to come up with our own USB stack to interface with OBD standards for translating and displaying the OBD information to the developed HMI. The prototype illustrates our in-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostics standards, in-vehicle networking protocols, cost-effective Hardware design and HMI development. We follow MISRA C coding guidelines for programming.
We have also developed a Universal Telematics Platform that offers a wide array of connectivity options in hardware and software for quick prototyping of cutting edge telematics applications. We have developed a bridge and firmware which efficiently converts the USB packets to RS-432 format which is highly desirable for vehicle modules. We have competence in developing, hands free systems and GUI control unit for automobiles. Our expertise in automotive, telecommunication and consumer electronics industries enable us to provide superior product design services in telematics.
With deep knowledge in custom product design and development, product automation product testing, we have worked with leading automotive and transportation companies in delivering superior service.
Automotive Domain Focus:
· Hybrid Electric Vehicle
· Autonomous / Connected Vehicles
This position can also require travel and engaging customers in technical meetings, attending industry conferences and presenting papers. May also require occasional travel to other corporate locations.
· Broad hands on development experience in embedded programming.
· Fluent in object oriented design principles, development and architecture.
· Conversant with application integration patterns and approaches.
· Experience in a development, automated test environment – build & deploy and delivery.
· Familiar in one of the automotive domain areas and in multiple technology areas.
· Expert in Functional Safety, working experience in ASPICE, ISO 26262
· Autosar Architecture.
· Train, lead and mentor the Technical team. Act as the primary technical contact to all members.
· Work closely with all stakeholders including End-users, Clients, Developers, Delivery Team, Sales, Pre sales & Marketing.
· Ability to articulate designs, architecture and delivery plans to other technical staff through discussion, diagrams, and writing.
· Evangelist for technology, domain, standards, processes, procedures and industry best practices.
· Ability to work as part of a team or to be self-directed as required.
· Open to criticism and providing independent thoughts
· Good organizational skills.
Embedded Programming – Embedded C, C++
Testing of Cameras, Radars, Senor, and Laser based technologies for car / automotive OEMs
How to ApplyAnyone interested for above mentioned positions, please reach out me- tiruveedula.surendra@Inspirisys.com/842 869 5576
- No Tags
40 total views, 1 today