Regional Language Specialists
- October 28, 2019 1:29 pm
- Apply Online
- BPO Jobs
- 28 Oct 2019
- Job expires in: 5 days
Role: Voice Process Job Location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: Rotational Shifts and Week offs (Including NIGHT SHIFTS) Job Description:
Strong prospecting & negotiation skills to Sell.
Selling to customer needs to maintain customer experience with the Brand
Customer Service Orientation and ability to handle customers questions with regards to product.
Good domain or product knowledge
Graduate with an exposure to telesales
Exposure to selling loans / credit cards / insurance in voice environment.
Solicit orders for services or products over the telephone
Explain the product or service to potential customers
Deliver scripted sales pitch or adjust scripted pitch to meet the customer requirements
Follow up with customer post initial interaction
Handle customer questions & / or objections
Language skill in a permutations as desired from the business requirement Hindi/ Tamil/ Gujarati/Oriya/ Bengali Education Qualification Eligibility: For Freshers:
1. BBA, BCOM, BA, MBA (2018/2019 Pass outs only)
2. Not eligible: BE / B.Tech /MCA / MSC /CA /ICWA /MA /MCOM/BSC/BCA For experienced: 1. Eligibility: Any under graduate with minimum 18 months experience or any Graduate/Post graduate (BBA, BCOM, BA, BSC,BCA, MBA ONLY) with 0.9 months -2 years of experience can apply
2. Not eligible: BE / B.Tech /MCA / MSC /CA /ICWA /MA /MCOM Eligibility Criteria:
1. Should have good communication skills.
2. Graduates/Post graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence need not apply
3. Not more than 2 years of gap in Education
4. Candidates who have attended the interview process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
5. Willingness to work in any shifts including night shifts.
6. Fresher (BA/BCOM/BBA/MBA) -2018/2019 pass outs only
7. Minimum education should be 10+2+3
8. Notice Period: Immediate – 15 days Contact Person Subhashree *Interested candidates may walk-in Kindly carry 2 copies of your resume and an original government id proof at the time of interview. Mandatory Requirement for freshers – DT registration number **Reference: It is mandatory to write Subhashree & DT Number as reference on top of your resume** Mandatory Requirements – (DT Registration Number) – For Freshers How to get TCS Registration DT number?
Step1: Connect to the internet and click on the link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
Step2: Click “Register” / then click “BPS”
Step3: Click “Off Campus Applicant”
Step4: Fill in all your details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
Step5: Select “web” from – Source Type.
Step6: Write “Subhashree” under Source Name.
Step7: Nearest test location: select Hyderabad
Step8: Select your password and your security question
Step9: Finally press Submit button.
Step10: Please make a note of Registration / DT ID which starts from DT2019xxxxx.
(Kindly use computer and NOT your mobile for registration) Mandatory Requirement for Experienced – EPCN number **Reference: It is mandatory to write Subhashree & EPCN Number as reference on top of your resume**
Mandatory Requirements – (EPCN Registration Number) EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview.
Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume
Step 1: Go to link www.careers.tcs.com
Step 2: Select India geography & next click on Experienced Professionals link
Step 3: Go to create your profile (For New Users) link & fill the details. (Please select area of interest as BPO)
Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID.
Step 5: Login with the credentials and fill in the application form and get a print out *Sharing is Caring, so spread the word! SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FRIENDS TOO * Please Note:
“TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment & selection process. TCS has not authorized any person / agency/partner to collect any fee for recruitment from candidates. If at all you notice the above please bring it to our attention immediately”
How to Apply
- Walkin Time: From 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Venue: Tata Consultancy services - BPS Deccan Park, Plot No.1, Hitech City Main Rd, HUDA Techno Enclave, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081, India
36 total views, 1 today